Saturday, September 5, 2009

"In Spite of the Obstacles"


We started back to school last week and it was WONDERFUL!!! However, I've been so busy preparing for and participating in school I haven't had much time to post lately. Sorry 'bout that. However, if anyone is out there reading, hoping to find some encouragement here, as a wife, mom or homeschooler, I want to help...
I would like to share this link to a wonderfully encouraging sermon from Pastor Joe Gruchacz, my pastor, entitled, "In Spite of the Obstacles" and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Keep up the good work. Keep your eyes on the prize. Remember your calling. Take one day at a time. Keep putting one foot in front of the other. Keep on swimming...and all those other cliches meant to encourage a person. :o) I mean them all from the bottom of my heart!

I pray God's continued blessings for you and your family!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment